- Fun learning activities for your child such as gardening, musical play, visits to parks, entertainment and local play groups.
- Regular communication from your child's key person about the progress of your child.
- Extended opening hours from 7am to 7pm weekdays and babysitting services available on request subject to adult and child ratios.
- Large dedicated playroom with toys and learning materials for all age groups and access to a safe and access to a secure garden including a vegetable patch.
- Wraparound care for schools in the Basford/ Highbury area in Nottingham.
- Childminder Agency Registered
- Enhanced DBS
- Paediatric First Aid trained
- Fully insured
I am childminder agency registered since October 2017. I provide a quality and flexible childcare service where children can learn, develop, play and have fun in a safe and friendly environment. We love singing, painting, arts and craft activities and we have lots of fun every day.
My home is clean, safe and welcoming with a nice garden that is undergoing renovation in 2018. We are right next to Southwark Primary School and quite close to the newly renovated Vernon Road Library and Vernon Park just across from the David Lane tram stop. We enjoy the variety of playing at home some days and playing with other children at the library, at other playgroups and the park. Best of both worlds for everyone :-)
We also visit other fun places such as the zoo, the museum, sealife centres, the beach etc. We have a lot of fun in the garden learning about growing our own vegetables, watering them and my personal favourite, "muddy puddles". We eat what we grow and enjoy learning to chop vegetables and the importance of eating healthy. We have books and toys suitable for all ages for our indoor play including dressing up costumes.
As a mom of two children myself,my daughter born in 2015 and my son born in 2008, I completely understand every parent's worry and anxiety about leaving their precious little one in someone else's care. I can honestly say that every single day I do my very best for each and every child I look after and I am very passionate about their well being and safety.